Nov. 28 UVU Choral Concert To Feature Vocal Talents Of Three Choirs
Utah Valley University’s Music Department will present a Nov. 28 Choral Concert featuring the UVU Women’s Choir, UVU Masterworks Chorale and UVU Concert Choir at 7:30 p.m. in the Ragan Theater (located in the Sorensen Student Center).
The choirs will perform a wide variety of choral repertoire from masterworks to contemporary music. UVU faculty Cherilyn Worthen and Reed Criddle will conduct the performances. Tickets are available at the School of the Arts box office located in the Noorda Theater, online at www.uvu.edu/arts, or by phone at 801-863-PLAY.
Utah Valley University is located in Orem, Utah, and is home to nearly 33,000 students. UVU began as a vocational school during World War II, and in the seven decades since has evolved into a technical school, community college, state college and, finally, a comprehensive regional teaching university. UVU is one of Utahís largest institutions of higher learning and offers programs ranging from career training to high-demand master degrees, with emphasis on undergraduate education.
- Utah Symphony to present Oct. 3 Mozart and Tchaikovsky concert in its first UVU appearance
- Sen. Hatch To Convene Third Annual Economic Forum Aug. 31 At UVU
- UVU’S Culinary Arts Institute To Present Annual Gala Dinner
- Innovative Education Leader To Speak At UVU’s Presidential Lecture Series
- Woodbury Art Museum To Feature Russian Military Exhibit